This morning you pulled up in line behind your sister at your favorite coffee place. When you get to the window the barista says, “The nice twin paid for your boujee coffee.”
You text your sister to thank her, and your text is interrupted by her calling you. You chat during the rest of the commute to work.
What a great start to your day!
You only wish that the rest of the weekend would be as wonderful. Facing the task of cleaning out your parents’ self storage units, however, seems like it could be a challenge. As a location that they have had for more than a decade you know that their very best strategy for storage solutions was to simply rent another unit when the existing ones were full.
Finding the Right Self Storage Unit Makes Life More Organized
Whether you are helping your aging parents clean out their self storage unit or you are assisting your daughter in storing her items for the summer, you likely have many options. From the least expensive locations that come with few amenities to the higher priced self storage units that come with around the clock surveillance and temperature control, the range of options vary in prices as well.
In a time when American consumerism continues to spiral out of control, it certainly can seem like most of us have far more than what we need. With the use of the latest trends in self storage units, however, there are many times when the answer to having lots of stuff is to GET ORGANIZED:
- Garages can only hold so much, especially if you want to be able to keep your vehicles inside and out of the elements. As a result, many families end up renting self storage units of various sizes to take care of the items that do not conveniently fit in a garage.
- Estimates indicate that one in 10 adults in the U.S. rented a storage unit to store their belongings as of 2012. It is safe to assume that these percentages are even higher as the nation enters a new decade of consumerism.
- The storage unit industry contributes an estimated $3 billion in state and local taxes each year in the U.S.
- One of the amenities that many consumers are willing to pay more for is high quality storage unit, which serve as a great place to store boats during the off season, or when effects of the weather may damage both the interior an exterior of the boat.
- Recreational vehicles can often take up a lot of space, and require a lot of maintenance if they are left out doors year round. Storing them in a secure unit, however, can help avoid damage that would be caused by weather.
- Gaining room in your home and in your garage by storing seasonal items in an off site storage unit is an organizational strategy that many property owners use.
- Auto storage is another need for many people. For instance, professional auto storage allows an individual to store summer vehicles and motorcycles during the winter months to avoid weather related damage. some storage spaces are even big enough that they provide space to allow people to clean the interiors and leather of these cars and motorcycles.
- Needing more space is a concern for many. As a result, the latest statistics indicate that there are an estimated 2.3 billion square feet of ready to rent storage space currently located in America.
- Iinspecting a unit ahead of time is important as the best storage units should be clean, secure, and offer access to their units seven days a week for customer convenience.
- Zoo momentos, travel collections, antiques, clothing, and family photos and videos are just some of the many items that today’s consumers have that can fill every available space in a home. It is understandable, then, that many Americans find themselves looking for creative storage solutions inside their homes. When all of these have been exhausted, however, a storage rental is the next best solution.
- Estimates reveal that there are 2.3 billion square feet of ready to rent storage space currently located in America.
- Drive up access is convenient for loading and unloading belongings without walking long distances.