Finding the right kind of real estate for sale is a priority for many buyers. From parents who are looking for the best school district for their children to retired couples who are searching for a place where they can enjoy their time when they no longer need to work, finding the right kind of real estate for sale takes both time and patience.
Families who no longer want to rent the properties where they live spend their energies and their monies looking for house for sale that meet the requirements that they are looking for. Whether they are in search of a three bedroom range style home with two bathrooms or a smaller property with just two bedrooms and one bath, it is often more effective to work with a knowledgeable realtor who understands the are where you are searching. Especially when it comes to information about school districts and work commutes, a local realtor can often serve as a very valuable resource.
The Search for the Perfect Real Estate for Sale Includes Careful Attention to the Maintenance of Homes You Are Considering
Navigating your way through a long list of homes for sale can be especially confusing if you do not have a detailed list of the priorities that you are looking for. Top realtors, luckily, are experienced in helping their clients prioritize the list of the things that they are looking for. From number of bedrooms to the age of a heating and cooling system and the roof, there are many things that are very important when you are getting ready to invest in a home.
Although many people who are looking for homes begin their search online, it is important to make sure that the search moves off the computer and into actual neighborhoods. In fact, approximately 63% of home buyers will stop by a home they looked at online, according to the National Association of Realtors. Seeing a home and its location in person is far superior to trying to view a property online, so even though many people begin their search online this is not enough.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the home real estate industry and the trends that drive a market that plays an important role in the nation’s economy:
- 78% of recent home buyers indicate that their real estate agent served as a useful source of information.
- 88% of future home buyers indicate that they will begin looking for potential homes that they are considering online.
- $182,500 is the average price of an American home today.
- As many as 74% of first-time home buyers were previously living in an apartment prior to buying their first home. The decision to quit paying rent and start investing in payments on their own home is a major decision that people make.
- Detached single-family homes are the most popular type of home searched for by 82% of the first-time home buyers in America.
- On the seller’s side, it is important to make sure that time is taken to prepare for a sale. For instance, homes that were staged prior to being listed on the market sold up to 79% faster than those that were staged after being listed.
Searching for a new home is an important time of life for many people. In fact, for the majority of families, a home is the biggest purchase that they will ever make, so it is essential that these buyers invest the necessary time to make the right decision.