You are usually not a clock watcher at work, but today is different. At least you are getting out of the office today at 3:00 pm, instead of 4:00 pm. Fortunately, the scheduled training sessions are keeping your brain occupied. Lunch is finally over, so you are hoping the next couple of hours will fly. At least an exercise is patience is always another lesson!
Both your excitement and your impatience are because you are in the final countdown for moving into your newly remodeled town home. The remodeling service promised that by this Friday afternoon they would have the new to you space ready. You absolutely cannot wait to get the keys to your private slice of paradise. In fact, even though the furniture will not arrive until tomorrow, you are planning to to camp there tonight. You will be able to unload the U-haul tomorrow, and you are so proud of your two teenage daughters, because they have been a tremendous help during the whole process.
Moving into a newly remodeled space is very exciting. In fact, if done right remodeling service professionals can make even older spaces can be exciting.
Are You Scheduling Contractors to Update a Home That You Just Purchased?
Whether you are moving into a small town home or a large three story home, few things are more exciting than working with a remodeling service that knows how to do the best work. From replacing the outdoor siding to planning for window installation, outdoor contractors can help add value to a home. Contractors who provide inside remodeling services need to be well versed in everything from helping to draw new floor plans to making sure that they can help you find the right kind of appliances for your kitchen and the most efficient heating and cooling systems.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the home remodeling process and how it can help you improve the properties that you own:
- The latest research shows that 15% of new homes have composite siding. If you are getting ready to purchase an existing home you might want to try to negotiate an upgrade to composite siding.
- Having composite siding offers many benefits. For instance, the paint on composite siding can last an average of 15 to 20 years.
- Estimates show that replacing windows can recoup 73% to 77% of the window installation’s original cost when a home is sold.
- Buying an existing home gives you the opportunity to make updates and changes before you move into the space.
- Instead of moving into a home with old siding, it often makes sense to make an upgrade if you can afford it. In fact, old, worn siding can contribute to a loss of up to 10% of a home?s value, so new vinyl siding can add to instead of deduct from the price of the home.
- Gutters, siding, windows, and down spouts require a lot of maintenance if they have not been updated. Buying a home at a price that allows you to complete upgrades is often a good decision.
- Moving into a new home or office is an exciting time. Although the temptation is to move in as soon as possible, many new owners find the finances and the patience to make sure that they get as much remodeling done as possible before the actual move in day.
- Over time, even mid-range priced vinyl siding replacement projects have returned 81.6% on the initial investment. Instead of moving into a property that may require later repairs, doesn’t it make sense to make upgrades before you ever move in?
- Very few existing properties are move in ready. From interior changes to exterior upgrades, the most fortunate property buyers are able to make the changes they want before they ever move in.
- Estimates show that the roof contracting industry in America generates an estimated $46 billion of revenue every year.
If you are getting to ready to move into a new apartment or a home or you are getting ready to purchase a new office space, it is important to know that many of the remodeling projects that you want to complete are often easier to do before THE BIG MOVE. Are you ready to start?